Food Calories List - your guide to Cutting Calories
Here is a food calories list to help in cutting calories, that can be used at any time of the day...too easy!!
For anyone serious about losing weight and the minute you start your program you will be looking to change habits to maximise your opportunity and speed your results and through following these tips you will be amazed at how good you feel and the results - little things can really help you achieve your goals.
10 Amazing Tips for Cutting Calories
Clean your teeth Straight after breakfast to reduce morning snacks and right after dinner to stop night time snacking. I know this can seem an unusual way to cutting calories, but it works!
Drink Water When you get snacky during the day grab a glass of water instead. It will fill you up and satisfy the need for a snack. You should aim for 2 litres of water a day.
Snack on vegetables or nuts When water doesn't fill you, then have a little snack on vegetables or nuts. Not high-carb items like chips or cookies. 6 almonds are the perfect snack to get you through to your next meal. Yes cutting calories can be this easy.
Switch from sodas to water Try adding a slice of lemon or lime for flavour!
Don't ever let yourself get hungry Make sure you eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner make them balanced with the major food groups ie. Protein, Veges and small amount of Carbs (low GI) which are low in fat. This will keep you fuller for longer.
Make Your House A "Safe Place." You need to look after yourself and protect yourself from bad food and bad choices. You would do it for the kids, now you have to do it for you too.
Bring Awareness Into Your Food Choices Buy healthy, set your goal each week and stick to it. Be sure to carry a food calories list at all times.
Make a deal with yourself Buy setting a goal each week when you reach your goal you should be rewarding yourself and acknowledge your achievements. Put in place a rewards program, small weekly reward, not food, for reaching your goal each week, like $10 into a kitty to buy a new dress when your clothes don’t fit anymore. And when you reach a good milestone, make it a bigger reward.
Wait. Cutting Calories just got easier!!
Food Calories List - 20 snacks under 100 calories (418 kj)
There are lots of theories for French women not being fat, but a very obvious reason may be simply that they don't snack. Australians, on the other hand, love to snack. Your food calories list will help your progress as easy as 1, 2, 3...
A large skim-milk latte (130 calories) with a slice of un-iced banana bread (196 calories) may seem like a modest choice compared with the cakes and pastries you could have had. However, it's still 20% of your daily energy intake if you're on an energy-reduced weight loss diet and it's certainly much more energy than you need from a snack. So we must be careful that the phrase "let's catch up for coffee" doesn't really mean "let's clock up a whole lot of extra unnecessary calories"!
Snacks can be OK if you're careful with your choices and aim to keep them to under 100 calories a day (418kj).
Here is a small food calories list for 20 tasty snack options, that are designed for your cutting calorie program:
1. 1 small can tuna in spring water, 3 tsp low fat ricotta = 98 cals
2. 2 cups air-popped popcorn = 60 cals
3. ½ cup fat-free natural yoghurt, ½ cup raspberries = 99 cals
4. 2 soy linseed corn thins, 1 ½ tsp tahini, 3 thin slices tomato = 100 cals
5. 2 level scoops of low-fat plain ice cream, ¼ cup blueberries = 94 cals
6. 10 almonds, 20 sultanas = 98 cals
7. 1 small green apple, 20g reduced fat cheddar = 92 cals
8. 1 sandwich-sized Vitaweet, 1 tsp olive tapenade, 1 slice avocado, cracked pepper (15g) = 98 cals
9. ½ mixed grain English muffin, toasted, 1 tbsp low fat cottage cheese, 3 slices cucumber, cracked pepper = 90 cals
10. ¾ cup green grapes = 82 cals
11. 1 Ryvita crisp bread, 1 tbsp hummus, 1 small grated carrot = 100 cals
12. 10 cherry tomatoes, 1 stalk celery, 2 tbsp tzatziki dip = 90 cals
13. 1 large boiled egg = 84 cals
14. 1 slice toasted fruit bread, 1 cup peppermint tea = 95 cals
15. 1 medium pear, 1 mug tea with 20ml skim milk = 100 cals
16. 1 cup skim milk, 1 tsp Milo = 96 cals
17. ½ cup edamame beans (in shells) = 92 cals
18. Skim milk cappuccino (300ml) = 79 cals
19. 4 small biscotti = 93 cals
20. 1 cup watermelon balls, 20g crumbled goats cheese, 2 tsp shredded fresh mint = 78 cals
For more help, grab a food calories list book from your local newsagent to keep in your bag. You won't need to guess again!
Change Your Life Today, Watch Your FREE 7 Videos
Claim Your Free 7 Day Fat Burning Bootcamp
Enter Your Details Below And Click The
"Kasey, thank you for the Food Calories List. I am Ready To Cut Calories and Burn Fat NOW" Button
To Get Instant Access.
Go from Food Calories List to Releasefatbellynow.com HOME PAGE